Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Manchester Who's Who

What an honor! This week in the mail I received a personal letter from the Editor in Chief of Manchester Who's Who Registry informing me I was selected to be featured in the upcoming edition of Who's Who Among Executive and Professional Women Honors Edition.

As Ms. Gonzalez continues:

"The 2006/2007 edition of the registry will include biographies of our country's most accomplished women. Recognition of this kind is an honor shared by thousands of executive and professional women throughout America each year. Inclusion is considered by many as the single highest mark of achievement. On behalf of the Managing Director, we wish you continued success."

I don't know how they found me, or if some special angel out there nominated me, but how exciting to be selected. Thank you Lord for that special blessing making my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home