Ok, so I have been getting a ton of emails from people tagging me for a photographer's game everyone is playing on their blogs. So I guess I should break down and finally play too.
The game is to name 8 random facts about you and then tag 8 other photographers who haven't been tagged yet. So here goes:
1. I share a birthday with Jesus b/c I was born on Christmas.
2. I was named after Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Wind
and have a toy poodle named Rhett.
3. I'm an only child.
4. I've walked down a red carpet of a Hollywood movie premiere for Star Wars
and sat in the midst of a ton of celebrities. I'm not a Star Wars fan, but my friend had an extra ticket, so it was thrilling for a college kid at the time.
5. I love power yoga.
6. When I take a shower, I have this thing where I hate putting hair down the drain, so instead, when I'm shampooing and pull hair out, I plaster it up on the shower wall and leave it up for weeks. I always laugh at the wig I could start from my collection everything time I finally clean it.
7. I'm a Seminole fan who went to the arch rival school, University of Florida, home of the gross Gators.
8. I broke my butt in middle school. Literally. It was the night before I was the star in the school play as Repunzel, and at dress rehearsal, this chick pulled a stool out from under me as a joke and as I was sitting down and it chipped the edge of my tailbone. It was the most painful thing ever and I was paralyzed for over a week and couldn't be in the play at all. Majorly "bummed."
9. When I grew up, I thought I was going to be an architect.
10. If I was a boy, my mom was going to name me Cody John and call me CJ. Gag. Scarlett is much cooler.
11. My dad calls me "Leadfoot" because I speed way too much and get way too many speeding tickets. I know, I know, it's dangerous and I should probably slow down.
12. I was an extra in a movie with Keri Russell back in high school, before she became Felicity. It still shows on Lifetime sometimes. If you ever run across The Babysitter's Seduction
I appear like 12 times in the background of the high school scenes. (Actually I just looked it up randomly and saw it comes tomorrow at noon on Lifetime! That's funny! Check it out!)
Ok, that's more than 8, but there are a few bonus ones for you. As for tagging 8 other photographers, I know I'm like the last one to finally do this, so if you haven't been tagged yet, this is my virtual tag to you! :-)