Thursday, July 13, 2006

Dinner Party

This past weekend I threw a dinner party for all the women in my life who served over me through the years as mentors, whether spiritually, professionally or as a supportive friend. It always makes my day when someone takes the time in their day to thank me for how I've made a difference in their world, so this was my little way of giving back to thank those who were important in helping me become the person I am today.

Who has impacted your life? Whether it's throwing a dinner party or sending a simple card, I encourage you to reflect on how someone has been important to you and follow through with telling family and friends how much they mean to you. I learned there is no greater gift you can give to others than the sincerity of your appreciation and sharing with them how they served a purpose in your world.

(Left to Right:
Debbie Turner-Former Sunday School teacher
Pauline Seminara-A loving hostess with the mostest
Mary Hamilton- Former boss/Supportive friend
Grandma-A Southern lady of true class
Me
Anetta Nadolna- Creative soul sister
Mom- My best friend and hero
Donna Carter-Angel in disguise, powerful prayer warrior
Frances Watson (Going on a young 91 years old this year)-Baptized me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home