Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Bridal Show This Weekend!

Hey Central Florida brides! This weekend I will have a booth at the Happily Ever After Bridal Show in Orlando at Downtown Disney. For information on directions and tickets, click here. Be sure to stop by and say hello!!

Tonight as I was preparing a new demo to hand out at the show, a moment came over me where I really stopped and looked at the culmination of my movies passing through on the DVD menu screen. It was a moment where you pause and step outside your own work and go, "Wow I really did that!" And in that moment I realized I was so blessed to be able to have the privilege to have a job I absolutely love that lets me pursue something I'm passionate about... love stories. I absolutely love doing cinematography and the creative emotional outlet it provides for me. I recently had a new bride tell me she cried over a demo I sent her. She did not know the bride in the movie, she did not know me beyond my website, she simply reacted honestly to my work. To me, there is no greater compliment than when my movies can bring tears to the eyes of perfect strangers. Thank you to all reading this for allowing me the opportunity to wake up each morning to a fulfilling job I love waking up for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home