Thursday, July 20, 2006

"Subject: I LOVE THE VIDEO"

I recently delivered the finished wedding video to Angie Peck. Below are her sweet words she emailed me in response to viewing her movie:

"Scarlett,

Our wedding video is AMAZING!!!! I can not believe how talented you are. I have never seen any wedding video like it or any done so professionally. It was exactly what I wanted and I love the song you selected during the ceremony. I have that CD but never thought of telling you to use it.

It was so hard for us to think about wedding details after the loss of Dad and Steele. I think God has truly blessed us to find you and Anetta with such short notice. I am so thankful for what you have done for us and will always have such good memories of that day!

Thanks again,

Angie Peck"


Thanks Angie!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home