Thursday, August 24, 2006

I need your vote!

Hey everyone! A few weeks ago I entered a music video contest for Shawn McDonald (details here), and today I found out they selected me as a Top 11 finalist! Now they are opening up the contest for everyone else to choose the Grand Prize Winner, so I would love to have your vote!

The link to vote is:

http://www.hearitfirst.com/shawnmcdonald/video.aspx

My video is the 3rd on the left side for "A Little More". The deadline to vote is August 30th and you can vote once per day. (You do have to register at the top of the website to vote, but it's just a quick sign up thing, I promise.)

Thanks so much for your help!!!! Love you guys! I have loved reading all your comments about the video on the previous blog!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessica C. Moritz said...

Dear Scarlett,
those are amazing news. I voted already and I'm forwarding the message to everyone. Good luck!

10:42 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

I voted

2:22 PM  
Blogger abcdef said...

I am truly in awe of your glamour videos. Stunning!!!!! Where do I go to vote for you?

11:53 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Yeah!!! Sooo hope you win!!!

4:24 PM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Hi Scarlett,

I signed up, and you have my vote. Very well done! Good luck. I hope you win!

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home