Thursday, September 14, 2006

It's the details that count!

I received the same compliment from two brides I booked this week, so I thought I would share a paraphrased combo of their words as a testimonial:

"What I love about your work is the incredible attention to detail. From the shots you get, to the design of your DVD cover, everything is so detailed. That's what really made you stand out to me and want to book you."

Thanks Bonni and Chrissy for the sweet words and feedback!

And to Danielle, another bride I booked this week, thanks for your excitement and how you are showing my demo to everyone! Word of mouth is the best marketing and I appreciate your recommendation!

Looking forward to all of your upcoming weddings next year!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jasmine said...

You're so sweet, girl! No, I don't have a journalism background, but I really like to write. Thanks for the kind words!
BTW, I have a crush on your new boyfriend ;)

10:27 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Your new boyfriend is really HOT!!! I can only say that because I'm very secure in my masculinity. I know a good looking guy when I see one and I'm not afraid to say it when I do. Congratulations. I'm sure he'll treat you with respect and make your life a little easier ;-)

I could've guessed that brides would complement you like that because I've see your work! Keep it up :-)

J@KE

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home