Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Music Video Contest Results

I found out the results to the Shawn McDonald contest that I entered my video in last month. Unfortunately, I didn't win the Grand Prize, but I was excited to have made it as far as I did in the finals. Just in making the video, and the way it impacted people's lives already has been such a reward in itself. A super special thank you to everyone who took the time to root for my video and vote!! Your kindness and support meant the world to me!

3 Comments:

Blogger abcdef said...

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't win. I agree with Jason, we NEED a recount! You had the best one in my opinion!

5:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica C. Moritz said...

I really loved ur video!!! U've done a great job... and that's what counts! Good luck for future entries!

10:08 AM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Yours was totally better than any of the others...... It must've been rigged! Sorry to hear that you didn't win but maybe it was the Lord's will that you get the experience for His bigger and better plans..... Just a thought...... ;-)

Blessings,

J@KE

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home