Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Looking haute in hot-lanta!

My last night in Atlanta this past weekend, Chris and Katie took prissy me to the famous Varsity "whaddayahaaaave?" restaurant for sloppy squished burgers and Orange Crush shakes. To top it off, to gain the real experience, I had to look the part. Here's some video clips of us ordering and of Chris introducing me to the stylin' Varsity wardrobe. ((It might take a minute to load))





Funny enough too, when I got home and told my dad I had ate at The Varsity, he went on to tell me a story of a time him and his buddies picked up a few girls there back in their day. That kind of gave me the creeps to think of him hitting on anyone but my mom, but talk about a small world.

5 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

Work it girl! Wear it like you mean it!

3:16 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Ummm, yea. Hearing parents talk about their pre-mom dating days is always a little weird ;)

10:17 AM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

hahahahaha. So fun! It looks like I wasn't even there.

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally forgot to tell you to eat here. It really is a famous place to visit when you're in Hot-lanta! I actually went there a few times in college in my many trips to Atlanta. Auburn is just 1 1/2 hours away! Hope you enjoyed the fries, hehe.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i wanna join your trash the dress party in Savannah!!! What's the date?? I just heard about it.

If i don't see you then I will definitely see you in march for the southern plantation wedding. I'm so excited that your coming!

I'm going tonight for her bridal shoot. she chose that rather than an engagement shoot. i'm hoping we get some night shots in there.

have a great weekend!!!!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home