Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Your Wedding Story Album

For my destination wedding inquires, I unfortunately can't meet with the bride personally for our consultation, so I took some pictures of a sample Wedding Story Album from a recent wedding I shot to showcase here and also on my website. These albums are a beautiful way to complete your wedding by highlighting all the best pictures of the day from beginning to end allowing you to show it off on your coffee table and share with others every memory from your day. The best part is, you can customize it to your liking and budget! This particular example is a 10x10 album and 80 pages. Different options and sizes are available. Also, replica parent albums are also available at a 5x5 size so your parents can cherish your day as well.


Rather than a leather cover, enjoy YOUR picture on the front cover just like something you would get at Barnes & Noble.



Each book is bound for durability and printed on flush mount pages for long lasting endurance through the years.



Every design includes a title page to open your story.



A sample page design. With a background in graphic design, this is one of my favorite parts I enjoy, crafting together your love story.



With its flush mount style, every page is seamless, allowing for the the best pictures to be presented enlarged as a two page spread.



A close up of the seamless binding, so that the picture itself is not interrupted by a crease.



Sample design.



Sample design.



Sample design.



Albums include title binding, just like a real book.

10 Comments:

Blogger Alison B. said...

what album company is that from? it is really beautiful!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Congrats!!! The album looks fabulous!!! Woo Hoo!! I love how you did the vertical two page spread!

(I'm interested in the maker too!)

12:48 AM  
Blogger carblemarble said...

What a great album. I love it.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

You're fabulous! :)

Love it!

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! BEAUTIFUL album, as like alison I am also wondering what company you get this printed at? I'd like to check out their website. :) Thanks.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jessica C. Moritz said...

Scarlett, u did a great job in capturing the wedding. Beautiful images and outstanding design of coffee table book. I'd love to hear which album company you are with. You can email me at jesskatie at gmail dot com. Thanks and keep up the great work!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Peter Chung said...

The album looks great! It looks like you are running with your photography business! God bless you and your passion for photography!

Peter++

12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I love this book! So fabulous.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the album, Scar! I would like to see a hard copy one day :-)

4:16 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwww you are all so sweet. Yeah I totally love this style. It rocks. For photographers, if you'd like more info about the publisher, please email me at scarlett@captivating-studios.com.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home