Saturday, January 06, 2007

Pretty In Pink

Today I had so much fun shooting a family full of blue eyes! My photographer friend from South Florida, Ashley Brockinton , and her family were in town for a friend's wedding. She and her husband, Sam, had had been needing some family portraits done now with their precious 9-month old daughter, Isabelle, so before the wedding, we squeezed in a quick session.

Isabelle, was wearing the same color dress as a fun new hot pink furry rug I just got in my studio, so I couldn't resist plopping her down in the middle of it for some pretty in pink shots, and also on my fun zebra chair while she played her mom's pearls. With all that pink, Isabelle is definitely a girl after my heart and I was ready to adopt her by the end of the session!










Isabelle sneaks in some cheerios in between shots.













8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I just let out a huge awwwwwwwww?! These pictures are precious!

Amazing work yet once again, Scarlett.

...and in the words of Ansel Adams, "You don't just take a photograph, you make it."

5:25 PM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Well then I am the 2nd one in line to let out a huge awwwwwwww!!!!! Scarlett, these are so adorable. The colors are just so rich and vibrant.

Your images look like candy. It's like you could lick the monitor and taste the colors! I'm setting up an appt to come visit you this spring for a photo session.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Carole Foret said...

Soooooo cute! You did a great job with that precious baby and her cute parents. We have such a great profession don't we? Scarlett, you rock!

Carole

10:53 PM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I'm loving the ones on the brick ground with the whole family. That is awesome. You are doing great!!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

A gorgeous baby in a pick dress AND pearls...I think I'm in love! :)
Love 'em!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

You know I already adore this shoot but I'll say it again! Just awesome, Scarlett! How can you be so amazing at so many things? I absolutely love the way you are doing your color. My fave shot is the one of the little family with the baby on mom's lap. Totally sweet moment!

3:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the color in these shots. It's totally vibrant, without being overwhelming. Relaly, really nice work!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Taryn- I love that quote!

Crystal- I love the candy analogy! Thanks!

Carole- We DO have such a great profession!

Katie- Thanks! I love the brick one too!

Jasmine- I know the pearls were a perfect touch!

Davina- Thanks for your feedback about what I'm doing with color. I'm glad you can see that in my branding and style.

Dawn- Thanks! I'm glad it's not too much!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home