Sunday, September 17, 2006

Making the Video

I just got these behind the scene pics in from the fabulous TimCo. during our Bahamas day of shooting Heena and Prashant's Day After video and Jen and Greg's Engagement Video last month. Thanks Tim for catching me in action!

Filming the newlyweds, Heena and Prashant, on the colorful streets of Nassau, Bahamas.

A quick snapshot with Jen and Greg before we start the filming of their video in Paradise Island, Bahamas.

Up close and personal with Jen and Greg. I'm always looking for different angles for shots from high to low to behind things and everything in between.

Check back in a few weeks for Heena and Prashant's highlights intro and day after video!

3 Comments:

Blogger abcdef said...

I'm soooo jealous!!! What a job! It must be so touch, having to shoot at such beautiful locations, wearing shorts blah blah! I need a beach vacation, Scarlett...can I come hang out with you? I told my cousin about your videos. They loved them~!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ha ha... I don't usually work in my shorts. That shoot was an exception since we were on the islands.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

Oooo! That looks like you guys had way too much fun!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home