Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cel-e-brate good times.... come on!

This past week has been such an exciting whirlwind. First, I filmed a touching family video for my new friend Melody. Then I got to hang in the beautiful Chattanooga, Tennessee with some more of my favorite photographer friends from all around the country who have inspired me along the way to explore photography myself.

In any industry, competition can be rough, but through opensourcephoto.net/forum, I have been blessed to find a community of colleagues who enjoy uplifting each other and sharing the tricks of the trade. Below is our "family picture" of our gathering. Can you find me? (Hint: I'm in the middle. Click the picture to enlarge.)



Here's one of me and some OSP girls from Amy DeYoung's blog:



Here's a pic of some of us hanging out at the Nudd's awesome studio courtesy of Jasmine Star's blog:



Suzy and I racing luggage racks:



White and nerdy at 5 a.m. with Tim Co., Suzy, Josh Smith and moi:



Signing Sarah Barlow's cast. Poor thing!



A real picture with the adorable Sarah Barlow:



Rowing the boat in the rain with Kaci Jo and Melody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home