Friday, November 03, 2006

Exciting News & Out of the Office

Today I found out some BIG NEWS I can't quite spill yet, but be sure to stay tuned!

Also, I wanted to let everyone else know that I am currently out of the office for a week filming a project in Tennessee for the wonderful Melody Hood of Innamorata Photography and meeting up with some other fabulous photographer friends of mine. I will have limited access to email, but will answer all email upon my return on Friday November 10.

Have a blessed week until then!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pay me or I'll talk! Congrats again if it's about what I think it is...something I read somewhere in OSP land?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ha ha.... Yeah, I'm just waiting for the right timing to spill the beans to everyone else. :-) Thanks!

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home