Thursday, December 21, 2006

My dog, the Supermodel

I've always said my dog, Rhett, was the perfect test model. By now he has probably had thousands of pictures taken of him with all my experimenting and testing things out with my camera. He's always soooo good to let me pose him any way I like.

Well.... tonight he topped the poses of all poses ON HIS OWN. Let me rewind...

The past few weeks, in the corner of my office, Rhett has taken to my camera bag of all things. He usually likes to sit under my desk, but when he's not there, I have looked over to find him snuggled up laying on my bag. I've been wanting to get a picture of that, but everytime he looks so cute on the Canon bag, my Canon is in the bag.

So tonight I decided to move his dog bed from downstairs in the living room to upstairs in my office, since it's where I spend most of my time anyway.

Apparently, Rhett thought it was a great idea too because next thing I know, I look over my shoulder to see if he's liking his new place for his bed, and here's what I found:


Is my child the cutest or what!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

Absolutely adorable! Too cute! Asia is soooo good at modeling. It's her specialty...right after sleeping.

8:24 AM  
Blogger janelle lynn photography said...

oh my goodness! That is way too cute for words! :-)

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you, Rhett!!! I'm going to have to send this picture around. Too cute!

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that you named him Rhett, oh I could just swoon. he gives my angels, Bailey & Scotch a run for their money.

-Rachel (priddyphoto)

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home