Thursday, December 14, 2006

Congratulations Jessica & Jason!

This weekend I had the honor of capturing the wedding of Jessica and Jason. Jessica and I's dads go way back and they were good friends before she and I were even born. Though I had not met Jessica until this weekend, I felt like she was a distant cousin already and it meant that much more being able to shoot for someone that my family had history with. Her and her new husband were a gorgeous couple with those model looks that made it so much fun to shoot.

The best part of the day was when I surprised them at the reception by showing a slideshow of their day's pictures on the big screen that the DJ already had for showing their baby pictures. It was exciting to be able to give that gift to Jessica and the tears coming from her eyes after the show made my day!

Here are a few of my shots from the day below and their slideshow!!

>>>>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW!


I loved her whole "Scarlett O'Hara" corset dress.


As one of the bridesmaid's snaps a shot of Jessica, I thought it would be cool to snap a shot of the bridesmaid.


This was the first time Jessica's dad saw his little girl as a bride. That's always one of my favorite moments of the day.


This is always one of my favorite shots to take of brides. It just shows the essence of beauty that being a bride is all about.


This is my favorite shot of the day. I just love everything this one shot says about the bride walking into her destiny toward the man of her dreams.


Jessica and Jason, now husband and wife. I love how someone is giving Jason a high five on their way down the isle. That's guys for ya!


This is my favorite "artistic" shot of the day. Not only was this church beautiful, it had special meaning because it was the same church that Jessica's parents got married in.


This is my favorite "pull at the heart" shot of the day. This was shot over the shoulder of Jessica's dad's mom as she watched her son and granddaughter in the Father Daughter Dance. Then, right when I shot it, a slide in the background appeared of Jessica and her dad when Jessica was a little girl. Is that a God thing or what?

In other news........ the goal is TOMORROW for the launch my new site! I can't wait to share it with you guys! It's so cute and fun and chic! Stay tuned!!

4 Comments:

Blogger tj cameron said...

show off! :)

2:15 AM  
Blogger abcdef said...

I love them, Scarlett! I can't wait to see your new website. Hurry it up!!!!

10:36 AM  
Blogger abcdef said...

P.S. I LOVE your new blog header! That is sooooo pretty!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Hey, girl, CONGRATS on the new site!! You're awesome!! :)

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home