Thursday, November 30, 2006

Torch Your Calories. Tone Your Body. Tune Your Mind.

I just got done producing a promo video for my favorite yoga studio, MBody Yoga. My friend, Mark White, who is a great instructor as well, will be using it soon as a promo piece on his website.

This is an amazing place to get a kick butt workout. Before I tried M Body, I always thought yoga was just stretching and a lot of "ohhmms", but wow, in my first practice, I had never sweat soooo much in my life. I've been hooked ever since. If you haven't given power yoga a chance, you've got to try M Body or find another Baptiste affiliate studio in your area! It's great for the body AND mind! (I need to get back to the studio myself with all this holiday eating lately! ha)

>>CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

You rocked it once again!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home