Thursday, February 01, 2007

Captivating Studios Spotlighted


I get so many wonderful compliments about my website, and though I wish I could take credit for it, it has been designed by bludomain.com. Bludomain caters specifically to providing websites with portfolios for photographers, and they keep a daily blog that features spotlights on chosen photographers. Though I have not been interviewed specifically, my work was spotlighted last week in the interview for my friends Chris and Katie with some "head over heels" shots I took of them. Then this week, my friend Amy Barry mentioned in her interview, if anyone could take a portrait of her, I was on the list of her top choices. So here's a big shout out to Chris, Katie, and Amy for that little bit of exposure you provided me! Word of 'mouse' is the best marketing tool! You guys rock!

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter Chung said...

Congratulations on the exposure you've been getting. You deserve it!

I look forward to seeing how you continually grow as a videographer turned photographer and in your faith.

Thanks, Scarlett! You're the bomb!

Peter++
http://kairosweddingfilms.blogspot.com

1:25 PM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

awww! Thanks! We loved giving you the exposure. :D

9:02 AM  
Blogger Jessica C. Moritz said...

Scarlett, that image is AWESOME!!! I loved it the first time I saw it on Bludomain. Congratulations!!!

11:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Scarlett!! I was shocked to have been featured. I love that pic of Chris & Katie! I want you to take a pic like that of me and dh one day. k?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks guys!

Amy- we'll definitely have to do something fun like that one day with you and your hubby!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home