Thursday, November 09, 2006

Spicy Suzy Glamour Shoot

Last month when I modeled in Orlando for the PUG shoot, I met a saucy spicy stir fry of a girl named Suzy. The whole night she was singing Justin Timberlakes "Sexy Back" to me and saying how she wished she could be hot enough to model. I kept telling her she was, but she wouldn't believe me.

So the first night we were in Chattanooga, a bunch of us girls decided about 2am to convince Suzy she could totally bring sexy back. We piled in a car to Wal-Mart and bought fake eyelashes. Then while Southern pop tart Jessica Messer did her make-up, I gave Suzy the Jessica Simpson hair with the curling iron and threw her in one of my dresses and pearls. Suzy put on some high heels and we pranced down to the lobby of the gorgeous hotel we were staying at. It was SHOWTIME! It's times like this I just love being a girl. (I miss slumber parties!)

I was excited too to really explore my creativity with my new camera and put it to the test. So below are my shots of Suzy from the night. Enjoy!!



















p.s. Here's a picture Jason Tench took of me shooting Suzy. I'll stand on anything for the perfect shot! (Also, yes I'm a dork and my strap is just dangling there. I keep forgetting that SLR cameras have straps that I can put around my neck unlike video cameras I'm used to. ha ha)



Again, anything for the perfect shot, courtesy of Robbin Knight Digital Photography!



p.p.s. So, ok, the videographer in me had to throw together a quick video to the theme song for the shoot. Stay tuned until the end for a special clip.

12 Comments:

Blogger Jessica C. Moritz said...

Scarlett, those photos are amazing. You really have some talent there, keep on exploring it! WOW!

4:40 AM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

I'm LOVING the last one! GREAT job Scarlett! You are really doing wonderful!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Scarlett! It was nice to meet you at OSPS and I look forward to seeing more of your venture into photography!

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! VERY sexy! It was so great to meet you, Scarlett, I just wish we'd had more time to hang out...the days FLEW by! I love these shots you got...very nice composition!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

you got it girl. i think you are officially a still photographer as well. great stuff.

wish i could have been there.

i think the mediums go hand in hand. an eye is an eye.

11:53 AM  
Blogger mark eric said...

Wow- Scarlet, you are so flippin talented with video and photography- you rock!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great colours Scarlett !

3:19 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

That's hot.

10:37 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks so much everyone!!! I'm having fun with photography. It's great to get all your feedback as I learn along the way.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Amy DeYoung said...

Scarlett - your not going to be switching to still photography and taking all of us out of a job anytime soon, are you? ;) I miss you already, you beautiful, talented thing!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Soooo great FINALLY getting to meet you Scarlett!!!
Sooo wish we could have hung out more!!! Hope to see you soon!!!! :)

7:40 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Sarah- Thanks so much! You are such a doll!!!

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home