Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My first Showit Web slideshow

So I finally gave in and bought David Jay's Showit Web. I had been putting it off because I kept looking for something that offered a bigger image size for the slideshow and from what I heard, I didn't think you could make the show any larger. I guess I'm still in that giddy phase of I like seeing the images as big as possible for maximum impact. But I'm excited because I figured out how to increase the size in Showit Web (for photographers, simply change the the custom layout and size settings), so now I can use the ease of the program with the look I was hoping to achieve.

I know I'm late to join the bandwagon, but thanks DJ for creating a wonderful tool to help speed up the workflow for photographers. I'm looking forward to offering slideshows to future clients as the photography side of my business picks up. Also too, for brides and others interested, word is that these slideshows will be available on DVD in the near future! So stay tuned!

I used my little cousin's recent photo shoot to test out my first slideshow since he was the kid of endless expressions. Enjoy!

>>>>>>Click here for Elijah's slideshow

5 Comments:

Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

How cute! What a personality! Great job Scarlett!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

AWWWW....you captured his personality!!! He's sooo perfect!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Great job on the slideshow! You have some great shots of Elijah!!

2:29 PM  
Blogger J@KE said...

Captivating! haha no really I liked it. I think it took you a couple of shots to get him to "come out" but some of the end shots are excellent!

Great job!

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Duct Cleaners Richmond said...

Thankk you for writing this

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home