Monday, November 27, 2006

Will work for shoes

Tonight my friend Rachel and I were hanging out watching the Bachelor (Yes, guilty pleasure). But beforehand, we got a great idea to try to recreate a fun DVD cover of Sex and the City (Yes, another guilty pleasure. I love it for the fashion, honestly.) So we brought out all my shoes and spread them out in my closet and she smiled away as I clicked away. So here's the before and after picture that Rachel then decided to use for a fun custom New Year's Eve card she's going to print up. Girls just wanna have fun (and wear cute shoes!)



4 Comments:

Blogger Tim Co. said...

cool pics below, loving the kids stuff!

I think I see the night shoot polkadot dress ha ha!

2:18 AM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Yeah, yeah that is what I said too about SATC. Cute idea! If I come to JAX, can you make me look as good in photos as you did Saucy, Suzy? I'm due for some new photos.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ha ha! Sure thing Crystal, let me know if you are ever in the area!

TimCo, good eye. That is the dress.

5:29 PM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Oh that is GREAT! She will have the cutest cards EVER! :)

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home