Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Debbine & Mike are engaged!

"Go get a room!" one tourist jokingly teased as he walked by Debbine pinning Mike against the stone wall for a kiss. "Just kidding, congratulations you guys."

Debbine and Mike have an awesome wedding coming up at the Renaissance Hotel in St. Augustine. So for their engagement photos we headed to historic downtown St. Augustine. A little shy in front of the camera at first, they eventually warmed up and by the end of it had no problem kissing and laughing all around the oldest city in the country.

Check out the slideshow below and some of my favorite pics!

>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW






















Like taxis are to NYC, this tourist town is known for it's long tour trolleys all over the city. So I loved incorporating their kiss as one passed by!










Thanks to my friend and awesome second shooter, Nicole LaPointe who joined me for a fun-filled afternoon with Mike and Debbine. I had no clue she was catching these pictures of me, but here's a few pics of me shooting and the resulting shots.

St. George is a famous street in St. Augustine, so I had to incorporate the sign on the bright red door...


....to get this shot of Debbine tickling Mike:


Standing on the wall hoping I won't fall in the water...


....to get this shot of Debbine and Mike walking and kissing along the wall:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it Love it LOVE IT!
that picture of mike swinging her is awesome :o)

12:50 AM  
Blogger Rene Williams said...

What an incredible director you are! Fabulous poses.....fabulous places...fabulous textures...fabulous colors..fabulous love.....you "captivate" everything with your magic!

8:40 AM  
Blogger nicole green said...

great stuff :) i looove the super wide angel shots. :D

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome as always! Great job!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks guys! Nicole, yeah I pretty much shoot e-sessions on fisheye 90% of the time.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Pete said...

Scarlett, First Congrats on winning your Nike+ Challenge! And these engagement shots are very cool.

I have my 1st engagement shoot coming up this Monday evening. Wish me luck.

Pete

10:57 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Pete- Thanks for the congrats! I surprised even myself that I could run that much. Good luck with you e-session!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

Wow, so many cool locations! I really love that trolley shot!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

glad you wore flats up on the wall. nice work! looked like a fun day.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Amy- :-) Yeah the trolley is my fave too! Doesn't surprise me you like it too since we think so much alike!

Michael- Ha! Yeah, I know that would have been scary to attempt it in heels.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home