Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Michelle & Tucker: Highlight intro video

St. Augustine is one of the most beautiful historic places to get married around the North Florida area, and that's where Michelle and Tucker got married on a gorgeous spring day in April. Known as the oldest city in the country, their ceremony was held at the Oldest House in the city, and then they partied the night away at the popular hotel, Casa Monica. Their night was then complete by even being drawn away at the end by horse and carriage. Their friendship began on match.com, but soon evolved into a beautiful love story they now share as husband and wife.

Their special day was also celebrated Michelle's Italian grandmother's 90th birthday, and I thought it was cute that Michelle passed out recipes to her famous spaghetti sauce as wedding favors.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jess Cumbie said...

very cute. I love your choice of music!!! Such style! I give you props, in school I couldn't hold a camera straight for the life of me! All my films were always shaky :P

9:28 AM  
Blogger kim@parisian party said...

Scarlett!
You've been tagged!

You have to play this game . . .
Here's how it works: Players list 8 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, players then tag 8 other bloggers by posting their names and making sure they know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at the tagee’s blog.

Mwah!

Kim from parisian events

12:53 PM  
Blogger Ginger Murray said...

ok really funny thing.
There's a photographer from MN who I just met this week via blog. She ordered a Shootsac, and posted about it. I checked otu the Shootsac website, and then the blog, and there you were! What a crazy small world. I mean I don't exactly know you yet, but I have been just recently checking out your blog... found it through... Crystal's blog I think?
Anyway, very cute Shootsac!

11:52 PM  
Blogger Steven Kang said...

Hi Scarlett,
I got a question for you.
How do you upload your videos?
do you just upload your avi file directly or do you have use another site?
thanks

1:18 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Jess- Thanks! Yeah it takes getting used to to not shake the camera. Photography is much easier.

Kim- Ha ha, I'l have to play later when I have more time!

Ginger- Awesome how the shootsac brought us together!

Steven- I upload the .flv (flash) videos to my personal website's ftp site, then use freevideocoding.com to forumulate the html to view it. You can also export movies as a .mov file and just upload it directly without the html, but not all computers can view the .mov files.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home