Monday, July 23, 2007

I got sac'd.



So everyone already knows of my love for my new ShootSac by the fabulous Jessica Claire. Now I have to brag some more.

Jessica is one of my favorite photographers out in Southern California and she continues to set precedents for photographers in the wedding industry, always having her finger on the pulse of what's hot and up and coming. Her latest endeavor is creating these fashionista bags that from day one I was in love with and of course had to get. As she says in her commercial:

"A camera bag is there to hold your equipment. A ShootSac is there to help you be a better photographer."

And it's totally true!

So the reason why I'm bragging more is because I just got an email from Jessica herself saying that she blogged about me on the ShootSacBlog!

I had submitted some pictures that my friend Lori Schaneville took of me sportin' my ShootSac at the recent wedding for Susan and Matt, and not only did Jessica showcase the pictures, but she took the time to write some amazing compliments and feature a little of my own work. It's such a great honor to be featured with other wedding photographer rockstars like David Jay, Jasmine Star, Graycen Nudd, Jessica Strickland and Bobbi+Mike!

Thanks so much Jessica!!

p.s. Be sure to watch her killer commercial just a few posts below mine on the ShootSacBlog. Coming from a videography background, the commercial rocks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Steven Kang said...

I think you are rockstar as much as any of them. By the way you need to run more, you fall to 2n place. :)

2:44 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

ROOOOOCKSTAR! ;)

Love that shootsac! I just cant decide on a cover for mine!! hmmmmmm.....

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

Shootsac = Love! That picture of you and the groomsmen is great :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Steven- Aww thanks. And yeah, about the running, that Joel kid appeared out of nowhere and shot into first place. I doubt I'll be able to catch up to him at this point!

Shyla- LOL takes one to know one!

Jasmine- Thanks! Yeah it was fun to shoot! They were so into it.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Suzie said...

CONGRATS on making the ShootSac blog page! That was great! I cannot tell you how much I LOVE mine!!! I think I own ALL the covers! :)

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home