Thursday, August 23, 2007

Un-picture perfect



Want to know what Cameron Diaz and Kelly Clarkson REALLY look like before they are touched up by Photoshop?

Just to prove to you that celebrities aren't perfect, you can check out their before and after pictures to see the major difference. I saw this link on fabulous photographer Kelly Moore's blog and was fascinated by it. Just goes to show you the wonders of Photoshop and the levels you can take it too!

Click here and then click on PORTFOLIO at the top to see the before and afters.

So for all your gals out there who compare yourselves to the flawless celebrities, STOP. They aren't flawless either!

7 Comments:

Blogger Java Mom said...

I just see the portfolio picture and not the before....was I clicking on the wrong link ??

Thanks

9:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! I want my un-picture perfect too :)

11:34 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

I am amazed! That is so crazy! Thanks for sharing!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jess Cumbie said...

What fascinates me the most are the body modifications. Slimming legs, plumping arms, there are some that are skewed far from the org. Like the first one of Ms. Cruz that one I think it the most dramatic. Airbrushing skin I can do, takes time and a loving touch to do it to the extent of that studio but I really wanna know how to make a waist smaller!!! It's just amazing, and goes to show just how beautiful celebs of yester year really were, before all this modern technology all they had was tape and makeup!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Java Mom- You have to move your mouse on and off the picture and it changes when the mouse is on it.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Michelle O said...

I LOVED looking at this! It is just absolutely crazy! It makes me want to send in a picture and see what they'd do to me!!!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Michelle- yeah freaky huh?

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home