Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been tagged!

Ok, so I have been getting a ton of emails from people tagging me for a photographer's game everyone is playing on their blogs. So I guess I should break down and finally play too.

The game is to name 8 random facts about you and then tag 8 other photographers who haven't been tagged yet. So here goes:

1. I share a birthday with Jesus b/c I was born on Christmas.
2. I was named after Scarlett O'Hara from Gone with the Windand have a toy poodle named Rhett.
3. I'm an only child.
4. I've walked down a red carpet of a Hollywood movie premiere for Star Warsand sat in the midst of a ton of celebrities. I'm not a Star Wars fan, but my friend had an extra ticket, so it was thrilling for a college kid at the time.
5. I love power yoga.
6. When I take a shower, I have this thing where I hate putting hair down the drain, so instead, when I'm shampooing and pull hair out, I plaster it up on the shower wall and leave it up for weeks. I always laugh at the wig I could start from my collection everything time I finally clean it.
7. I'm a Seminole fan who went to the arch rival school, University of Florida, home of the gross Gators.
8. I broke my butt in middle school. Literally. It was the night before I was the star in the school play as Repunzel, and at dress rehearsal, this chick pulled a stool out from under me as a joke and as I was sitting down and it chipped the edge of my tailbone. It was the most painful thing ever and I was paralyzed for over a week and couldn't be in the play at all. Majorly "bummed."
9. When I grew up, I thought I was going to be an architect.
10. If I was a boy, my mom was going to name me Cody John and call me CJ. Gag. Scarlett is much cooler.
11. My dad calls me "Leadfoot" because I speed way too much and get way too many speeding tickets. I know, I know, it's dangerous and I should probably slow down.
12. I was an extra in a movie with Keri Russell back in high school, before she became Felicity. It still shows on Lifetime sometimes. If you ever run across The Babysitter's SeductionI appear like 12 times in the background of the high school scenes. (Actually I just looked it up randomly and saw it comes tomorrow at noon on Lifetime! That's funny! Check it out!)

Ok, that's more than 8, but there are a few bonus ones for you. As for tagging 8 other photographers, I know I'm like the last one to finally do this, so if you haven't been tagged yet, this is my virtual tag to you! :-)

10 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

Wow! We totally share #8 in common. Except my play wasn't Rapunzel. And I should try plastering my hair to the shower walls like you. I cleaned my drain the other day... and you can only imagine all the hair that came up. Disgusting! (oh, I cut 6 inches off my hair, by the way!)

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's how well I know Scarlett...the only fact I didn't know was the one about the hair!

Speaking of hair, my sink needs to be unclogged immediately! You may want to try a hair trapper. I have one for my sink and tub. They work well. $2 at Home Depot.

I, too, got a hair cut this week Only took about 2 inches off, but went for the layers I haven't sported for over a year.

Love,
Rachel

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this. So honest. The shower part was really nice. I love power yoga too! Do you go to a studio or do home DVDs? I have MTV Power Yoga and it's great!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey, I do the hair plastering thing too! Except my husband thinks it's gross and throws the hair away every few days :)

11:13 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

LOL - this is cool stuff, thanks for sharing. And, FTR - I'm an only child an my b-day is on the 26th. ;-)

11:23 PM  
Blogger Jess Cumbie said...

I thought I was the only one that did #6. It's like bathroom art!

and #9 we already talked about... :D

2:53 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ok, I'm amazed at how many people relate to my hair in the shower. LOL, I almost didn't put it because I thought it was too gross, but apparently I'm not the only one out there creating wall art as Jess said. :-)

Jamie- I go to a yoga studio. I can't motivate myself to do it at home. I need someone there giving me a good kick in the butt.

Sam- Ha, I didn't know our birthday is a day apart. What year were you born? I'm 1980.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How creepy is this... I do the hair thing too! I literally thought I was the only one! I feel kinda normal now... Just kinda.

:-)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Tawny said...

Scarlett... I am laughing my A** off right now because I do the exact same thing in my shower! You are such an awesome photographer, as well as a beautiful person. Thanks for sharing.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

LOL, the hair thing continues to fascinate me. Glad to know I'm not the only weirdo. :-) My mom used to make fun of me all the time for doing that, so now it's nice to know I have allies!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home