Monday, August 20, 2007

Danielle and Ricky: Highlight intro

It amazes me sometimes what a small world this really is. Last August, Danielle and Ricky were at a bridal show and weren't even going to have a videographer for their wedding. But they got handed one of my demos and fell in love with it so much that they used their tax refund to hire me for their wedding in their hometown, Vero Beach, three hours south of Jacksonville. Then turns out, they both went to high school with one of my best friends, Katie, also from Vero Beach.

I'm so glad the small world brought us together because Danielle and Ricky are two of the sweetest people ever. As you'll see in their prom picture in the video, they are official high school sweethearts now finally getting married all these years later. Ricky is such a funny guy and Danielle has such an infectious smile and positive outlook on life that makes you feel happy just being in the same room with her. Here's a sneak peak at their intro to their movie!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett I love your video work! And seriously I cannot WAIT to see your new website. :)

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Scarlett,
All I can say is TEARS!!! I am not going to be able to sleep until I see the rest of the video! You are not only one of the most talented people I have ever met, but you are such an amazing person! You are a rare gem! Thank you for all of the smiles you bring to people. I am so lucky to have met Scarlett Williams! Thank you again! We can't wait! xoxo Danielle and Ricky!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Jamie- Thanks girl! I can't wait to show you my new website too!

Danielle and Ricky- Wow, thanks so much for your amazing feedback. Your words made my day! I'm so thrilled you liked the intro! I can't wait for you to see the rest!

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home