Friday, September 07, 2007

The all new ScarlettLillian.com

Ok, so my designers and I are still putting the finishing touches on my brand new website, but my brand new blog is finally LIVE and I couldn't wait any longer to share it with you! Woo hoo!

Go check it out it for all the scoop on what I have been waiting so long to unveil to you guys and for your exclusive first look!

I've enjoyed my journey here on this blog, but this will be my very last entry. So be sure to bookmark my new blog or add it into your blog reader to stay updated.

And now I introduce to you....... Scarlett Lillian Photography!!


Website: www.ScarlettLillian.com
Blog: www.scarlettlillian.net


9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! This is a beautiful site.

9:59 AM  
Blogger mark said...

awww, your new blog doesn't have a rss feed, i have no way of keeping track of blogs that don't have a feed.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Love it Scarlett! I left a comment on the new blog.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone!

Mark,- Yeah I need to figure out the feed thing. Bookmark it for now, and I'll be working on that RSS thing in the meantime. Or at the bottom you can subscribe to my blog that way and it will be emailed to you when I update it!

1:03 PM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

love it girl! the new logo, the new name, the new blog, and i can't wait to see the new website!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Scarlett, you just keep improving and moving forward! The sky is the limit for you! Im so proud of you and always am thrilled to see what you've done next! Your slideshow of your Aunt made me cry.
I hope God continues to bless you beyone measure!
Miss Dixie

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett! WOW. I love your new blog and can't wait to see the website... and the pics of you are flat out gorgeous!

12:35 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks gals for all the new comments. Be sure to leave your future comments on the new blog. :-)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Jennifer of VanSuydam Photographers said...

Scarlett, it's so feminine, classy and beautiful! Love it! I'll be checking every day. :)

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home