Tuesday, August 21, 2007

The Wolfson Family

Sunday afternoon I had a fun playdate with the Wolfson Family in downtown Jacksonville at the colorful Kids Kampus. Max, Madison and Chloe worked up a sweat exploring all the different jungle gyms, but then got to cool off in the water park. They had the best timing running around splashing each other and striking a pose in the midst of it. In between it all, I also got to steal Nicole and Jeff away to snap a few kisses in the schoolhouse.

>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW





































11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was the most fun taking those pictures and I love all of them. Thank you so much and I cant wait to take our next family pictures!

1:59 PM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Cute stuff - it looks like you all had a blast!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow! They are all great! My favorite is the one in front of the water! Love ya~Sherie

5:42 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

The last two are my faves, but they are all awesome!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Rene Williams said...

Your last two family shoots have truly been some of your best creative work! You tap into the hearts and souls of children with such colorful delight and weave that thread of love between parents and their kids in incredible magical ways.

I wish we'd found a "dreamweaver" artiste like you when you were that young!

11:15 PM  
Blogger Steven Kang said...

wow, scarlett.
You pictures are always colorful.
awesome shots.

1:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Scarlett: family sessions are a blast! I would know: it seems like all I've been doing lately!!

So fun. It makes me want to be there!

2:30 PM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Great job, Scar. As always...I LOVE the bright colors. Hope you are doing well.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Scarlett, I love these! FANTASTIC! Can't wait to hang with you.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone!! Your comments rock and I'm sure Nicole loves them too! :-)

1:46 PM  
Anonymous professional album design said...

Beautiful shots. Like the last one more.

Regards,
album design

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home