Thursday, February 15, 2007

Website is back up.

Computers, you can't live with them, you can't live without them.

Earlier today, I found out someone cruelly HACKED my website. I don't understand mean people.

Thankfully everything is back up and running. In addition to my website being down, my email was also down, so if you emailed me at all today, and have not received a response back from me, please RESEND the email because more than likely I didn't receive it. I'm sorry for the inconvienience.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jensey! said...

Hey, Scarlett! I just wanted to let you know there's a bug on your website in your fabulous kids section.. The thumbnails of the last three or so pictures show kids pictures, but when you click on them, wedding shots show up instead! Just thought I'd let ya know! :) Hope to see you in Vegas!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have I mentioned I think you rock! I just looked through the last several entries and I love your work. You are amazing Scarlett. :)

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoever hacked your site can deal with me. I need names, numbers... No one messes with MY FRIEND! :-)

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home