Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Claudette & Rob: I <3 JAX

Yesterday I shot a fun urban engagement session with a gorgeous couple, Claudette and Rob. They both met in New York City and wanted to recreate a "city" feel to their session by exploring downtown Jacksonville. With no more than about 5 skyscrapers, Jacksonville certainly has no big downtown, but we discovered a lot of different cool architectural elements to incorporate into the pictures. Rob has a real passion for architecture, and having once studied architecture myself, it was fun using the old buildings as a third character in their shots! It's crazy how I lived in Jacksonville my whole life, and I never knew how beautiful the downtown area really was.

Congrats Claudette and Rob! Stay tuned for photos from their awesome beach wedding this September!

>>>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SLIDESHOW

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day!











































15 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

Oh, these are fun! I like the Sugar Shack one :) Isn't it the best when the couple is fun like that?!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Absolutely fab, Scarlett! :) I, too, am a sucker for really great, interesting spots and the lines, angles, and colors you guys found are wonderful! It doesn't hurt that Claudette and Rob are two little hotties, either! :)
+Stacy

11:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ya! What a fun time you all had. I love the big variety of places you used and the fun poses. Scarlett you totally rock!

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I just LOVE these. You are awesome!

2:17 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Awesome work Scarlett!! Looks like there are some great nooks and crannies around Jacksonville for photos!

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett,
Great job. These are so fun and have so much personality. I love the ones where she is running and jumping into his arms. They are a so funny and full of life. I also love the one in front of the intricate iron work-looks like something you would find in Europe. -Ashley

11:32 AM  
Blogger Rob&Claudette said...

I can't stop looking at the photos over and over again. I go to bed thinking about it.:) Again I'm wowed and ecstatic. Rob and I are so thankful for your awesome eye and skill to make us look good. GREAT JOB AND CAN'T WAIT TILL SEPTEMBER!!!

12:11 PM  
Blogger mark eric said...

Rob and Claudette, you guys are beautiful!

Scarlett- wow! Great work! Your colors are amazing.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, Scarlett I NEED you to do a tutorial on how to make these colors in post-processing!! You are amazing.

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fabulously creative as always...way to go Scarlett!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Wow, you guys are awesome. Thank you so much for everyone taking the time to leave your fabulous comments. I know it's thrilling Claudette and Rob to see it too since they have now become blog celebrities! I appreciate all your feedback!! I cherish it!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! The engagement pics!! WOW! They were awesome! The one in the fountain was my very favorite. I would love to have something like that of Tommy & me. They were just wonderful!!! You so have a talent!

Just wanted to tell you that!! Loved them! ~sherie

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jen E. said...

Ohhh fun!! I really enjoyed these. I like it when couples are up for something other than the local park! You got some great shots and it was fun for me to have a sneek peek at Jacksonville, FL!

jen

5:29 PM  
Blogger Shan Renee said...

Fabulous! Simply fabulous!

12:25 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Great shots! I love'em all!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home