Thursday, March 22, 2007

Jessi and Daniel Engagement Session: How Sweet It Is

One of my bride's, Corinna, whose wedding I'm in shooting in Vegas in May, told me a little while back that there is a girl at her work that is her twin.

"I was in the copy room the other day and this person was like, 'Hi Jessi!' Apparently people at work think we are twins. What's funny is that our fiances both look alike too, tall and blonde shaved hair."

Yes, to make it more of a small world, turns out the "twins" are also getting married a month apart. Jessi will walk down the isle to her fiance, Daniel, on April 14th and I'm excited to also shoot their beautiful beach wedding at the Casa Marina in Jacksonville Beach.

This past weekend I shot Jessi and Daniel's engagement session. They also have two sweet little girls, Serah and Teagan, so we started out the session with some fun family portraits on the playground. Then their grandma picked up the girls, and Jessi and Daniel and I took off to explore the colorful and artsy Riverside 5 Points area together for the rest of their saucy session.

Here are a few of my favorites from the day and their slideshow!

>>>CLICK HERE FOR THEIR SLIDESHOW

































16 Comments:

Blogger Amy Martin said...

How fun!! Looks like y'all had a good time! Can't wait to come down :)

8:33 AM  
Blogger Darice Michelle said...

Is that 5 points! Hard to believe. Looks so cool! Love your creativity Scarlett!!!!!!!!!! Your photos are always so much fun to look at. They're different and full of spunk!

8:37 AM  
Blogger 6 of Four Creations said...

Great job! So fun with the girls.

8:57 AM  
Blogger nicole green said...

i love love love the shot of all of them sitting on the ground by the tree. it's one of the best pictures i've seen out of everyone's blogs i've been checking out this morning! :) (i have a problem .. i check blogs waaaay too much!)

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Jessi and Daniel - it was great meeting you! The girls are beautiful! I love the picture with the sunglasses - very clever! Congratulations on the wedding!

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing!! I love all of them! You are so talented!! I think my family favorite is the one by the tree. They are all so great!~Sherie

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

The picture of the family by the tree is just beautiful. Simply beautiful.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Great shots! Looks like a fun session! I love the one of all four on the ground, holding hands that makes a star!

1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett,
You are awesome! I can't even begin to tell you how happy we are with the photos. You did an absolutely wonderful job! Almost everyone I've shown the slideshow to have gotten misty eyed while watching it. As I've said before, I am blessed that I have you as our photographer for our special day!

Take care!
Jessi

6:12 PM  
Blogger anna joy said...

Love these! Riverside has so many cool secret places for photos too. Nice job :)

8:22 PM  
Blogger AmyC said...

These are really, really awesome! I'm LOVING the fifth family shot...so much emotion!

11:37 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone for the awesome feedback!

Jessi- I'm so touched to hear the slideshow touched you and everyone else so much. Thanks for sharing that with me!! I'm so glad you like it!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

crazyawesome. i love them. :)

10:21 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

LOL. Rebekah, I love that word. "Crazyawesome." I'm going to have to start using that. :-)

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scarlett,

You do possess a great...actually excellent talent in photography. Jessi & Daniel's engagement photos turned out really awesome. Keep up the great work. I will make sure I recommend you to people I know that will be getting married.

Beth (Jessi's mom)

5:44 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Awwwww... Thanks Jessi's mom! It's always awesome to hear the mother of the bride feedback too. You have a beautiful daughter with a beautiful heart and I'm glad to have gotten to know her personally through all this. See you at the wedding in two weeks!

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home