Friday, March 16, 2007

Upcoming magazine publishing



I'm excited to announce that I have a 2-page spread coming up in Jacksonville's premier Christian women's magazine, Alberta Katherine. They will be featuring a bridal section in their upcoming May issue, and they have asked me to not only showcase my photography, but to write an article to go along with my photography on why bride's should trash their dress! Stay tuned for the article in a few months.

Meanwhile, here is an awesome quote from the magazine's "Inspiration" page that really moved me when I read it. I pray it blesses you too!

EVERY

Lord, for every need, you’ve given me a seed
For every shattered dream, You’ve given me hope
For every tear, You’ve given me happiness
For every disappointment, You’ve given me reassurance
For every dark moment, You’ve given inspiration
For every uncertainty, You’ve given me faith
For every emptiness, You’ve given me fullness
For every weakness, You’ve given me strength
For every decision, You’ve given me understanding
For every step, You’ve given direction
For every attack, You’ve given me a shield
For every heaviness, You’ve given me endurance
For every loneliness, You’ve given me security
For every task, You’ve given me endurance
For every mountain, You’ve given me a ladder
For every valley, You’ve given me wings
For every river, You’ve given me determination
For every way, You’ve given me order
Lord, for everything You’ve placed in front of me,
You’ve given me victory!

~Marquita Moore

11 Comments:

Blogger abcdef said...

Oh sweetie, congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you. Your phone is going to be ringing off the hook after this.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Scarlett! You'll show us the article, won't you? Oh please please please?

9:00 PM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

That's awesome - Congrats! I can't wait to see the article :)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, can't wait to see your article in the magazine :)

By the way, thanks for sharing that wonderful quote :D

Love ya!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

Scarlett! You are so stinkin' sweet and amazing! I've just been catching up on you a little and you've been doing some really wonderful posting. I'm so happy for you that you are enjoying so many wonderful successes. You are a blessing to so many different people!

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to read the article...and to trash my dress :)

9:58 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

I have the best friends! Thanks so much for all your support and kind words!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

Aw, yay! That's awesome Scar! So happy for you! :)

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, girlie!!! That is so awesome! Daniel and I are excited for you! Let me know when the May edition is published so we can buy a copy.

6:07 PM  
Blogger anna joy said...

I love that poem(?) ! Good reminder to be thankful for the simple things from God

8:24 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks for the new comments and support!!

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home