Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Chrissy and Chris: An Italian Princess

This weekend I shot a destination wedding in Orlando, FL for Chrissy and Chris McPherson. As a special gift to Chris, Chrissy surprised him with a Bridal Glamour Music Video we shot of her around the Portofino Bay Hotel where their wedding was also held. Using one of her favorite songs from A Cinderella Story, Chrissy said moments before her debut "Chris, you truly ARE my prince. And thank you for always making me feel like a princess when I'm with you. I dedicate this video and the words in it to you." Then the lights went low and her video was showcased on a projector screen for the whole reception to see. It was an honor to be a part in helping give Chrissy this gift to her new husband.



Chrissy had some awesome bridesmaids who I felt like were old friends by the end of the day. So later that night, Jen and Harvest and I jumped in the photobooth that Chrissy had at the reception. The photobooth was such a hit for guests to have a fun way to remember the wedding by. I'm definitely going to have one at my wedding one day! Check out how you can rent one at www.partybooths.com



Congratulations Chrissy and Chris!!!!

Stay tuned for their highlight intro to debut in the coming months.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for everything! Those are some hot girls in the picture :) You are the best and I can't wait to see the finished product!

Love,
Chrissy

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the Mickey Mouse look on you! (well, it's actually Minnie Mouse in this case). Hope you had a great time. The video is wonderful!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett
These pics of us are so fun! I just wanted to say- I love your style! The video came out so awesome and every photograph on your page is incredible! You inspire me all the way down to my toes!
Much Love!
Jen

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, Scarlett your the greatest thing ever!!! You made Chrissy's Day one of the best days of her life!!!! I also had tons of fun doing these pictures with you, wish we could have got some more. Can't wait, maybe one day you can do all my photos!!!

Love you Tons,
Harvest

3:51 PM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Hey Girl,

Just wanted you to know I just checked out your video and it totally rocks! I'm glad you had a safe trip down to Orlando. Thanks for our little talk. Hugs

5:54 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Chrissy- Thank YOU! I had fun spending the day with you and your awesome girlfriends. It was great to see you so close to your family too. I had to hold back the sniffles many times. :-)

Rachel-Go Minnie Mouse!

Jen- Yay, thanks for leaving a comment! I hope you truly pursue photography! You're going to be a natural. Please keep in touch if you have any questions.

Harvest- Yay to you too! Great to hear from you both! I totally would be honored to shoot your wedding for you one day. Definitely keep in touch girl!

Crystal- Thanks girl! It was fun catching up with you the other day!

7:51 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Beautiful video and what an awesome gift for her husband!! The mirror shot was awesome work! Im glad you havent completely given up the video, you are so, so talented!!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Tessa said...

Wow! What a fun video :) I wish you were here in Seattle and still doing video - I'd have all my brides knocking down your door after seeing that video!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Neal said...

Looks like they had fun!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the video, as I always love all of your work. Great job!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home