Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Daryn and Andy: Southern Plantation Wedding

This weekend I second shot a destination wedding in Tallahassee, FL. for an awesome couple, Daryn and Andy, with my friend Marybeth Tyson. Daryn and Andy chose to get married at Daryn's uncle's home on his southern plantation with rolling hills and pastures for miles. The house was gorgeous with the tall white columns in front of the 2 story veranda and circular driveway. It reminded me of something out of my namesake's movie, "Gone With the Wind," and was the perfect choice for their beautiful wedding.



I'm still editing the pictures, but I wanted to give you a sneak peak below at my favorite image of the day. This was a rare shot I get to do from this perspective from the balcony of the veranda as Daryn walked toward the man of her dreams. I just love the emotion in this picture as everyone watches her walk toward the next step in her destiny.



Congratulations Daryn and Andy! Stay tuned for more to come!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If my mom could see that she'd change her mind about letting me have a destination wedding...WOW! I can't wait to see the rest!

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fiddle dee!

Once again we see that true beauty is not "gone with the wind" as long as we can see the world through the eyes of "Miss Scarlett!"

4:59 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

haha! Your mom's cute :) I love that shot from above! It's awesome, especially with that fish eye of yours!

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Miss Scarlet" you surely did a wonderful job. We'all can't wait to see all the shots. Thanks-

Dale Quick - Daryn's Mom

9:43 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hi Daryn's mom! I'm so glad you like the pics! Thanks for your awesome compliment. Mary Beth will hook you gals up with all the goods. :-)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home