Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Fun with headshots

This weekend before shooting the wedding in Tallahassee, I stopped by to visit my cousin, Sherie, who is the mom of the gorgeous little girl, Jayci, I shot a few months ago. While visiting with Sherie, her agents at her real estate office requested for me to take some new headshots for their marketing material, so while we were waiting on them, I took of few of Sherie too. Now you see where Jayci gets her sparkling blue eyes from!



And here are the awesome Remax agents, Lisa Rees, Gena McDaniel and Ora Mock!

5 Comments:

Blogger Darice Michelle said...

yeah, finally real estate headshots without a blue backdrop!!! I am sure these women are so excited to have the "Scarlett Flair" added to their head shots!

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! These realtors should definitely take these photos for the business cards and ads. Blue is boring...hello spring flowers! Bravo Scarlett!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! These are great! Love them! ~Sherie

1:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found your blog a think your work is great!! Just thought Id tell ya. ;0)

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, really I can type. Let's try that again......

I just found your blog AND I think your work is great! Just thought I'd tell ya.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home