Monday, June 25, 2007

Two sisters and their Matts

This past weekend, I shot a destination wedding in Vero Beach, Fl. for my best friend Katie's little sister, Susan. Two years ago, Katie married the man of her dreams, Matt, from Illinois. This weekend, Susan married the man of her dreams, Matt, from Illinois. Same names and home states, but different guys.

After the rehearsal on Friday, I did some mini engagement/happily married sessions with both the sisters and their Matts. Below are a few of my faves. Wedding pics from Susan and Matt's beautiful wedding coming soon!


The bride and groom, Susan and Matt












Katie and Matt

















Smiling with Katie and Susan at the Rehearsal Dinner. Thanks to my friend and second shooter, Lori Schaneville, for the pic!

5 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Awww, you got some great shots!
looks like fun :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Ginger Murray said...

oh wow... you can really see how happy they are!! Nice job capturing that.

Thanks for the welcome to blogger!
It's been fun, being able to enjoy other photographers' work, and share my own!

1:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! How cool - 2 Matts from Illinois! I love the swing pics!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks Melissa! Yeah, they had awesome smiles, made it easy to have fun!

Ginger- Thanks! And yeah, blogs can get addicting. I'm a blog stalker to a lot of my fave photogs too!

Rachel- Glad you like the swing pics. They are always my fave too!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Davina said...

What a fun shoot. It looks like they were so fun. I love all of the laughing!!!!

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home