Monday, July 23, 2007

Chrissy and Chris: Highlight intro video

On a beautiful sunny day back in April, I captured the wedding of Chrissy and Chris on video in Orlando, Florida. Never have I participated in a wedding so full of emotion with floods of tears of joy, from the bridesmaids' toasts while they were getting ready, to the presenting of a father/daughter picture from Chrissy to her dad, to Chrissy and Chris' vow exchange and their first dance. Before the wedding, I filmed a Bridal Glamour video for Chrissy and she surprised Chris at the reception with the dedication to him. Chrissy was proud to wear her tiara and truly lived up her day as a princess who was finally marrying her Prince Charming in her "real life fairytale."

Here's their highlight intro!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally awesome video. You are so talented!

1:39 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks!

2:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats Awesome!!!
I can't wait to see the whole thing!!!
Go Scarlett!!!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Steven Kang said...

nice highlight.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hey Harvest!! I can't wait for you to see it too. There is a lot of your beautiful face in the movie too!

Steven- Thanks!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this! The intro is fabulous and you are amazing! Thank you for all you've done and I look forward to getting the whole thing in the mail soon! :)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hey Chrissy! You should be getting it in the mail any day now! I hope you and Chris love it! Let me know when you get it!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home