Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I got "trashed."

How exciting! I'm thrilled to announce that this week I have been chosen as TrashTheDress.com's Photographer of the Week for Jessi and Daniel's recent beach wedding! Trashthedress.com is a popular website that top wedding photographer's from all over the world are selected to have their fun trashy dress pictures showcased as this trend grows more and more in demand by brides. I feel honored to be chosen amongst some of the best in the industry! Thanks to Mark Eric for hosting such a great website and to Nataly Lemus for a fun interview. And of course Jessi and Daniel for being such a fun bride and groom!

Check out my interview and pics here!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nat said...

It was my pleasure to interview you! I can't wait to see more images of future trash the dress sessions!

6:20 PM  
Blogger abcdef said...

That is awesome, Scarlett. I am HAPPY for you.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I really love that site, it's so wonderful to look through. :)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

YAY!!! :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

That's awesome! I know I've commented on those pics before, but they really are incredible :)

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go Scarlett! I can't wait to trash my dress and have you capture it with photos! Congrats!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone!!! Love ya all!

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home