Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jessi and Daniel: "Trashy" Beach Wedding Part I

Congratulations Jessi and Daniel!!

This weekend my "pretty" friend Amy Martin came down from Charlotte, NC to help me shoot a sweet intimate wedding for Jessi and Daniel at Jacksonville Beach. The wedding was over by early afternoon, so we had fun playing in the water afterward for Jessi's Trash the Dress session that even Daniel wanted to be a part of with his new bride. It was so awesome to get to trash a bride AND a groom, as well as here the funny comments from everyone watching on the beach and their gasps back and forth.

"Awww, it's a bride.. Ohmigosh... is she really going to... oh no she didn't... but that's her wedding dress! I can't believe she did that, but wow how cool, I want to do that one day!"

Here's one of my favorites for a sneak peak. I love the way it captures Jessi and Daniel's playful spirit. Stay tuned later this week for more pics from their day and the rest of their "trashy" beach pics.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see more!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I love it! Cant wait to see what else you have in store for us!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Whizarts Wedding Photography said...

Wow! Imagine being the center of attraction. Pure fun and joy! It is unfortunate that most asians are still receptive to this idea.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Scarlett! I bet you had so much fun. I really want to start doing some trash the dress sessions. I can't wait to see some more from this session and their wedding.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Amy Martin said...

Hahaha! You're pretty too :) LOL.

I LOVE this pic- it's perfect and it's definately "them."

Can't wait to see the rest of yours! Hopefully, I'll get something up soon. Had a blast with you, friend!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh..can't wait to see more!! Really digging this fun and yet sexy "trashy" scene ;-)

10:51 PM  
Blogger anna joy said...

how fun, can't wait to see the rest!

4:14 AM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

I'm eager to see more! I love that they were up for this!
Oh, and I beleive I found your blog while jumping around on Amelia Lyon's blog!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...I *love* this shot, Scarlett!!!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Oh, I see. So Amy has graduated from "flossy" to "pretty."

Cute pic - I can't wait to see the rest! :)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Mast said...

Nice--very cool that she wanted to trash the dress the day of the wedding. I bet that added extra emotion to the session and the pictures.++

12:18 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone for your awesome feedback!

6:00 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Thrasher Photography said...

see! I told you you'd nail it! great shots!

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home