Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Jessi and Daniel: "Trashy" Beach Wedding Part 2

For Jessi and Daniel, they weren't just uniting as a couple, they were uniting as a family this past Saturday with their daughters Serah and Teagan. Serah, the jr. bridesmaid, and Teagan, the flower girl, I think were more excited than Jessi to play dress up and twirl around in their special red and white dresses that had been waiting for them to wear.

With family all the way from the Phillipines and across the country, it truly was a special day of uniting family with a lot of love and a lot of sun as they exchanged their vows at the historic Casa Marina over looking Jacksonville Beach.

After the wedding, the little girls went home with their grandma, and Jessi and Daniel had fun rolling around in the sand and splashing in the water for a steamy Trash the Dress Session.

Thanks too to my friend Amy Martin who joined me in celebrating the day with Jessi and Daniel.

Here's the slideshow of their day!
>>>CLICK HERE

And below are some of my favorite pictures from the day!










America's Next Top Flowergirl, Teagan.



Serah getting to wear make up for the first time.



Jessi's dad used to be a photojournalist in the Navy so we bonded over photography. I just love this shot of him capturing his baby girl as Jessi's mom touches her up last minute.













This is my favorite picture of the day of Jessi, Daniel, and their daughters all embraced as one.
























This picture below cracked me up!


After the trash session, this little girl politely came up to Jessi and said, "Excuse me, ma'am, may I ask, are you a real bride?" When Jessi responded she was, the mature little girl said "Oh, that's so pretty." She then continued to interview Jessi about every detail of her wedding day as she was a reporter for a bridal magazine. It was the cutest thing ever!

16 Comments:

Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

i LOVE the trash the dress shots - so gorgeous!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! Great work as always. I SO want to go to a wedding at the beach. Amazing!

10:05 AM  
Blogger nicole green said...

beautiful stuff!! i love the little series of the 4 pics of them splashing around. :)

10:37 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Jer & Ker- Thanks!! Have you moved to Gainesville yet?

Rachel- Beach weddings are gorgeous!

Nicole- Thanks! The series are fun to do!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Jasmine said...

How sweet is that family shot?! Great job!!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Whizarts Wedding Photography said...

You've never failed to amaze me with your work.

10:22 PM  
Blogger LaCour said...

Scarlett, I haven't been to your site in a while... You are totally rocking the wedding photography world! These shots are fantastic!

~ Erin

10:26 PM  
Blogger sandie jo salisbury said...

these are awesome! I love the guy walking by them on the beach, you can't beat those moments!

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally awesome series! And the little girl's dress is just perfect. :)

12:25 AM  
Blogger -Matt said...

Love the flare in the first shot - the beach shots are also fantastic!! What a great day it looks like you had!

And the little girl's questions - too cute! :)

Matt

11:17 AM  
Blogger Jen E. said...

Looks like fun!

I LOVE that shot of the man walking by on the beach looking like "WHAT THE HECK??!!!"..priceless! haha

:)

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that first dress shot - - the flare, the tones, everything. That and the storyboard of them in the water - - looks like you all knew how to have a good time!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Jasmine- The family shot is one of my faves too. :-)

Whizarts- Awww, wow, thanks.

Erin- Oh my gosh, you made my day!

Sandra- I know, funny huh?

Denise- Believe it or not, they rented the flower girl dress from somewhere online. Good idea huh, since they so quickly grow out of them.

Matt- Thanks An-to-nino.

Jen- he he. I didn't even know I got that shot until I got home and saw it on the computer.

Katie- Thanks girl! Can't wait to meet you next month!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The trash the dress pictures are really HOT!!! ;-D Awesome job, Scar!!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Kate Benson said...

LOL! I am loving these. The jumping family photo and the 4 series are my favs! What emotion!!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger SamTheMan said...

Wow, these images are wonderful! I haven't been by to visit in awhile and I've been missing all of these great shots. Excellent work as always!

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home