Monday, May 21, 2007

Jenny & Scott: An Island Celebration

So I guess the commercials are right. True love can indeed be found on eHarmony.com. Jenny and Scott met a few years ago on the internet dating site and now are blissfully husband and wife. Last month they shared their vows on the beautiful island of St. John in the caribbean, but this past weekend, they celebrated with family and friends at their island themed reception, with a calypso band and all, at Glen Kernan Country Club. In addition to marrying Scott, Jenny was also excited to become a new mom to Scott's three sons. They all had fun dancing the night away celebrating their new family full of a lot of love!

Here's the slideshow of their day!
>>>CLICK HERE


Gorgeous Jenny.


All in the family.


A minor boo boo.









Like father, like son.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did you get the pics from above the guests dancing? Those are awesome! I want to find out the name of the band they had - totally one I'm interested in having at one of my parties. I'm going to have the "Carrie Bradshaw ME Party" and register for shoes and purses, hehehe. Such a beautiful set of photos! They look so happy, and so cute with those children. I'm sure they have an amazing story to tell!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

Soooooo cute!!!
I have always been skeptical about the "online dating" stuff but it looks like it can be sucessful!

what a cute family :)

great job my deary!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Sarah Barlow said...

Beautiful pics! Love that first sequence of them falling! So cute! Yeah, I guess the online dating thing does work sometimes! I have two couples this year that met on match.com!

8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Taalk about loseing some cool points in the second shot.

8:42 AM  
Blogger || davidjay || said...

Love that sequence of them falling!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Rachel- Gotta love the fisheye lens. I just held it above the crowd. I'll ask Jenny who their band was.

Shyla & Sarah- Thanks girls! Yeah, it's great to see some people have success with it. I'm hearing more and more couples are meeting online.

Ricki- Yeah but it made for some great pics!

DJ- I know, fun huh? The pics really matched their personality.

Bumatay- Yeah I was trying something new. Since this was only a reception, I thought the fast paced slideshow showcased the energy of the party better.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Davina said...

I love that you kept shooting as they were going down. What a great series! You are an amazing photographer...I have to say I miss your awesome films, though!!! :)

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home