Thursday, May 17, 2007

Katie & Adam: A "Precious" Bride

The church got silent, and soft strums of Parker Roberts' guitar began to play.

"Come.. to... me... my... precious... bride," he began singing as the doors opened and Katie walked on her dad's arm toward her groom, Adam. Though the song was written as a worship song to the Lord, who Katie and Adam so passionately love, I couldn't think of a more beautiful song to be playing for the most important moment in her life. Seeing Katie's emotion as she walked down the isle and hearing that song playing, I totally lost it as tears formed in my eyes trying not to sniffle so that it wouldn't be heard in the video.

It's moments like that I feel so honored to be able to capture a couple's most precious day. Katie and Adam, your love for each other and your shared love for Christ has truly inspired me and been a beautiful reminder that true love is worth the wait.

Here is Katie and Adam's highlight intro. Enjoy!


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute couple Scarlett you are so multi-talented!!

1:57 AM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

oh wow...this is awesome!! What a cute couple! I love when she's doing the chicken dance! :)

M

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how adorable!

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jen Harris said...

Awesome! Captured perfectly!

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's so nice to see your video work again Scarlett. You are blessed with many talents. It was nice meeting you in Chicago. Keep up the great work.!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Peter Chung said...

Welcome back to the world of video, Scarlett! ;-)

It's good to see your photography business growing and seeing how God is working in you.

Doing a video every now and then probably helps keep your creative juices flowing... keep up the good work, sista!

Peter
Kairos Moment Wedding Films

11:06 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Thanks everyone! Unfortunately this is one of my last videos, only a few more dates I'm fulfilling and editing. But Katie and Adam were an amazing couple to shoot as one of my last. I'm putting the finishing touches on it right now and getting teary eyed all over again. They have such a beautiful love story!

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home