Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Check out my Shootsac!

When I first started photography, I scoured the internet for a cute fashionable camera bag. I was bummed to not be able to find anything girly-friendly. Then recently, I was thrilled to hear that one of my favorite photographers, Jessica Claire, was coming out with her own fashionista camera bag called the ShootSac. In May at Partnercon, I had the pleasure of meeting Jessica and being one of the first to order my new ever so cute shooting partner. I just recently got it in the mail and was excited to use it for the first time at the wedding this past weekend... and I have to say, I LOVE IT! It was the perfect lightweight companion to help me float around the day with all my essential lenses, memory cards, keys, sunglasses and business cards. And with the protection of the inside fabric and compartments, it was sooo stress relieving just being able to whip out the lenses I needed without having to constantly put the lens cap back on and off. No more needing to carry around my heavy camera bag on my back all day. That stayed in a corner near by while the ShootSac and I walked around getting our rockstar shots.

I got so many compliments throughout the day, and being able to relate about fashion, it was a perfect ice breaker for up and coming brides at the wedding. The groomsman even loved it so much that they wanted to help me show it off! With so many patterns to choose from, the Shootsac is every fashionista photographer's dream! Next month, I have new branding coming out, and my Shootsac matches perfectly with all that is about to be unveiled!

Thanks Jess for creating such an awesome product for your fellow photographers!


Also seen here, I'm a big fan of Gary Fong's Lightsphere on my flash.







Thanks to my friend and second shooter, Lori Schaneville, for the pics!

14 Comments:

Blogger Rene Williams said...

You were always the first to have your finger on the pulse of new happenings and trends! You've done it again with this fabulous new discovery blending fashion and function for female photographers.

Order one of each! In every color.

Tee hee. I couldnt help myself! They are SO CUTE!

Blessings,

Mamma

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scarlett,

Thanks for sharing about your shootsac. I ordered mine and was suppose to get it last week but fedex had a little problem and it got routed to Toledo Ohio instead of Prescott AZ,. Anyway it is on its way back to me and I should have it any day. Hearing you talk about yours makes me want it all the more. By the way Jessica's customer service is amazing. They emailed me back right away and said they would reimburse me for the shipping. Great pics I love your work!!!

Elaine

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have one and LOVE IT!!!!!
thanks for sharing your picture!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Love the shots of your new shootsac :)
I will be ordering one here soon. Can't wait

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous bag! Can't wait to see it in person!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Love ya mom!

Elaine- You're gonna love it!

Jen- Glad you like yours too!

Melissa- Glad you are getting one too!

Rachel- Yeah remind me to show you next time I see you!

11:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm jealous! Can't wait to get one of my own :) My only problem is deciding which of the adorable covers to buy...your mom had a good idea - one in every color! (I wish!)
Hope to see you soon!
Brooke

1:30 PM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

no loud colors on your bag!?! what???? i saw one the other day and think i may be on the next batch's order list. love the fun shots with you in them. did you know the lightsphere also doubles as a tip cup?

3:32 PM  
Blogger katy said...

Oooh... shootsac! I'm dying to get my hands on one of those! The photos from the wedding are gorgeous. Great work.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

i just got mine a few days ago and LOVE it!!! your cover looks great on you :)

5:45 PM  
Blogger serena grace said...

i'm jealous! i want a shootsac!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Brooke- You should totally get one! And yeah, I hope to see you again soon!

Michael- I know, no crazy colors, that's why I wore my hot pink necklace. :-) But LOL about the fong dong!

Katy- Thanks for the compliments about the pics!

Kara- Awesome! Glad you got one too. Which cover did you get?

Serena- Save up for one! They are worth it!

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so trendy miss scarlett! LOVE it!

1:56 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Katie- Ha ha... takes one to know one!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home