Saturday, June 16, 2007

Trash The Dress In the News


Back in April, I was featured as a Photographer of the Week on TrashTheDress.com for the rockin' pics of Jessi and Daniel that we took rolling around in the sand at Jacksonville Beach. This week TrashTheDress.com has gotten some awesome publicity, being featured in the New York Times, on Entertainment Tonight last night and Good Morning America this morning. I'm so excited for my friends Mark Eric and Josh Smith of Cinematic Bride who were the featured photographer and videographer in the segments.

Click here to the see the video segment featured on Good Morning America.

It's great to see more and more brides get trashy and this new art gain publicity. Brides, let me know if you are interested in trashing your dress, I LOVE doing these sessions!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

We love 'em, and that was a great session you did in Jacksonville!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How incredible. I just love the idea. Congratulations on being featured. Such fun!!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home