Thursday, June 21, 2007

Cory & Bobby: Post-Wedding Luau

Cory & Bobby got to have their cake and eat it too... twice. With a destination wedding in Las Vegas behind them, the newlyweds also threw a post-wedding party to celebrate with local friends and family. Here are a few festive pics from their tropical luau!




This was the first time I've seen my photography on a wedding cake!



In true Hawaiian style, Bobby smiles with the real pig he was roasting for dinner. Yes, that's the pig's actual head on the serving table afterward.



Cory giving an "Aloha" to her pooch Raechaelle.



I premiered their wedding photos at the luau on Cory and Bobby's huge plasma TV. Everyone enjoyed reliving the special day with them.



I was in love with these cute little boys!



Cory is friends with my other recent bride and groom, Daniel and Jessi. Jessi had fun peeling back her corn from the grill.



Cory gives Bobby a good kick for licking the cake knife!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! ...well, except that picture of the pig's head.. creepy, Scar, creepy... ;-D And I'm just about to have my dinner.. ;-)

Other than that, these pix are awesome! We had about 80 people come that day & everyone that got to see your pictures are very IMPRESSED!! Keep it up and can't wait to see the rest :-D

Love ya :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger Mary Marantz said...

hahahah ewwwww! that pig's head is scary!! Love the rest of them though!!

xoxo
M:)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Ha ha... yeah for reasons like the pig's head is why I have recently gone vegetarian in the past month. :-)

10:35 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

Very cool.
Looks like a fun luau! I love the cake

12:13 PM  
Blogger robert madrid said...

beautiful couple, awesome photographer...one wonderful day :)

ur photos rocked my face.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Nicholaus Haskins said...

you have such..."happy" work...I love it!

11:29 PM  
Blogger Ginger Murray said...

yeah... that pig reminds me of Lord of the Flies! Ewww!
Really looks like a fun party though!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Melissa- yeah, the cake was fun huh?

Robert- Wow, rocked your face? LOL Thanks!

Nick- Cool thanks, yeah I love capturing the happy emotion of wedding days.

Ginger- Sorry to gross you out. :-)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Jessica Burkhart said...

Great pics! :)

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home