Saturday, June 09, 2007

Spinning around in Times Square









Hey everyone! I'm in NYC right now filming my very last wedding for video for Diane and Blake. After the rehearsal dinner, I had some fun in Times Square with my friends and fellow photographers Jason Groupp and Amy Martin. Jason shot these pics of all of us at Tavern on the Green and Amy and I spinning in the street in the middle of Times Sqaure. Just wanted to share the pics real quick. A video blog coming soon live from the streets of Times Square!

Also, I met someone so super cool today! More details later!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

FUN!!!!! I must admit I'm jealous! Y'all have a blast! :)

Brooke

9:50 PM  
Blogger Michael Juiliano said...

iwa s there last week. just missed you again. looks like you had a blast! so sad no more videos though. you are sooooo good.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me you met Sting!!! Actually, I'm guessing you met Sarah Jessica Parker? Can't wait to find out...hope you're having a blast! I'll be back in town tonight.

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a sad for for the wedding videography industry. :-) But it's great that you're following your passion. Keep up the great work.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Brooke- Wish you could have been there with Amy and I!

Michael- Wow, small world, sorry we missed each other!

Rachel- No unfortunately it wasn't SJP or Sting!

Ron- The videography industry still has your amazing talent! :-)

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sclaret ]it is great,cannt wait when the wedding video will be done,please let us know asap. email us at cddiamarimp@earthlink.net
kind regards carl dubovy,father of the bride

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home