Thursday, June 07, 2007

Prayer request: Baby Allison



I don't know this precoius baby personally, but her mom, Jen, and I have become email buddies through our blogs over the past few months.

Tonight Jen emailed me specifically asking for prayer about a scary situation Allison is going through with a tumor growing rapidly inside of her that they found last week, and will need special surgery to remove it and find out if it's cancerous or not. You can read more details about the story here.

I know a lot of people that read my blog have a great faith in the Lord, so for those reading this, please lift sweet Allison up in prayer for God's healing touch, and for the comfort of Jen and her husband who feel helpless and scared in this situation. I know Jesus has a special place in His heart for children, so let's believe for Jen that He will show her a great miracle for her sweet little girl!

Thanks for being a part of this prayer chain!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jen E. said...

Thanks so much for your sweet post, concern and prayers. It means so much to us.
jen

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lord,

Please take care of baby Allison and her family during this difficult time. Be with her during the procedure and may your will be done in the situation.

Love,
Rachel

Jen and Scar,
Thank you for sharing this story and please keep me posted on Allison's progress. I will keep her in my prayers and put her on the prayer request list in my Sunday School class.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here with my 2yo and she want's to do "Piggy toes" on little Allison's toes! My girl knows cuteness when she sees it!

She is so precious! I will definitely be praying for Allison and her family... Thank you for the opportunity to pray for this sweet girl and her family.

Sharon

12:23 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

My pleasure Jen!

Rachel, what a beautiful prayer! You are so kind!

Sharon, thank you so much for being a prayer partner for Allison!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Melissa Koehler said...

I found your blog via an OSP'r. I have looked at Alison's story. I am in tears. I have a 7 month old and it just hits home.
I will be praying for her and her family!

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home