Saturday, July 14, 2007

Congratulations Jenny & Jason!

Not only was 7-7-7 a lucky day for so many couples getting married, it was a lucky day for me.

As a photographer, I love shooting weddings, and I love shooting models. And what really rocked about 7-7-7 is that I got to shoot two models getting married! Every wedding photographer's dream! Jenny, who was named in the Atlanta Magazine as one of the Most Beautiful People in Atlanta, and Jason, who has modeled for one of my favorite stores, H&M, were both sizzling for the camera workin' it as we held our own little photoshoot in between their ceremony and reception at the decadant and colorful Mansion on Forsyth hotel in Savannah, Ga. I was also excited to have my good friend, Amy Martin, there to shoot the gorgeous couple with me.

Aside from the moments in the spotlight, my favorite moment of the day was watching Jenny and Jason cry together as they held each close as husband and wife dancing their last dance together at the reception before jetting off quickly to the airport to catch a plane to San Juan. There is always such a beauty in tears of joy, and it was in that unposed moment that their love shined most beautifully.

Below are my favorites! It was so hard to choose. Be sure to check out the slideshow for so many more pics!

>>>CLICK HERE FOR THE SLIDESHOW





















































10 Comments:

Blogger mark eric said...

Wow- what a wedding, and what a gorgeous couple! I'm amazed by your work Scarlett, it's hard to believe that it can just keep getting better, but it does. Keep it up!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Jenny and Jason are looking great and you did an awesome job capturing their big day!!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jill Higgins said...

Fun stuff! Great job!
Hi Jenny!

:)

3:24 PM  
Blogger abcdef said...

Well it's about time you posted these girlfriend! WOW. I am blown away. You did such an AMAZING job with this wedding. I can't choose a favorite, seriously they're so CAPTIVATING!!!!! HUGS.

3:59 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

What amazing backdrops you got to work with!! Love all the bold colors & dramatic light fixtures!

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kara Pennington Photography said...

awesome - awesome - awesome! love them all!!!

8:36 PM  
Blogger Tawny said...

Wow Scarlett! These are all just awesome!

11:50 AM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Mark Eric- Your comment made my day!! Thanks for the amazing compliments!

Mike- Thanks Mike!

Jill- Thanks girl. Wish you could have been there with us!

Crystal- Thanks Cyrstal! That means a lot that you are blown away, ha!

Mary- I know, fun huh? Made it easy to work with.

Kara & Tawny- Thanks for your awesomeness too!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Shan Renee said...

Scarlett,

You are so fantastic at your job! I love how glam these are! Wonderful job! I love the location as well!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Shan Renee- Thanks girl! I know, I was excited how glamorous this couple and location were!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home