Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Eva and Tony's wedding



Ok, I confess, so the celebrity I photographed recently was Eva and Tony's wedding. No, just kidding, I wish! I had a more important wedding to shoot in Savannah for Jenny and Jason, whose mega-hot pics I'll have up on the blog soon! But I WILL reveal the goods soon on the celebrity I did shoot recently. Promise!

But back in May, I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with Bob Davis at Partnercon in Chicago. He was one of the speakers and is known to be a great teacher in the wedding industry for other photographers. Turns out, he was the lucky chosen one to shoot Eva and Tony's wedding. He has also shot a lot for Miss Fabulous Herself, Oprah. Other notable wedding photographer, Gary Fong, just did an interview with Bob about his experince shooting the extravagant Parisian celebrity wedding. For all the other photographers that read my blog, or other fellow celebrity-gossip-junkies wanting the inside scoop, I just thought you'd all love to read it the interview! Enjoy!

Click here for the interview!

Keep an eye out for OK! Magazine which will be debuting tomorrow on newsstands Bob's exclusive wedding pics of Eva and Tony!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you didn't take this picture? hehehe..

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me freaking out! Good-grief! It's so great to hear all this exciting news! Way to go!

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok - I about messed myself seeing Eva's face at the top of the post thinking that was the celeb wedding you shot!! (You can't go doing that to people) :) And then I quickly remembered that Bob Davis shot it, but thought you might have teamed with him. Then I read the rest of the text. :) Can't wait to see who you did shoot though. Oh, and hey, congrats on all the press lately. Very cool and much deserved.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

LOLOLOL! Sorry to freak you guys out. :-)

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home